Monday, March 5, 2012

Image Detail
Hi my name is Ulysses Guandique Armando but i just go by Junior. I will be writing about Young Money a music group created by Lil Wayne and the other thing I will be talking about Cash Money who was stared by Birdman or in other words CEO/Co-Founder. The members of Young Money are Tyga, Mack Maine, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Shanell, T-Streets, Torion, Lil Chuckie, Lil Twist, Short Dawg, Jae Millz, Cory Gunz, Christina Milian, and Gudda Gudda. It started around 2010 or 09 I think. There newest member of Young Money is Christina Milian. Now on the other hand Cash Money is runed by Ceo/Co-Founder Birdman aka number one stunna and someone else. If it wasnt for Cash Money there wouldn't probaly be a Young Money. The newest members that were signed onto Cash Money Records are Busta Rhymes, and Bow Wow and that's all I know.

Image Detail

No comments:

Post a Comment